Sunday, December 03, 2006

Goinked


Nick Denton's media empire is showing some signs of creakiness right now. Multiple posts, repeats, a big RSS fiasco all round. The picture to your right is what my browser's crappy RSS reader was showing this morning when I got up. By way of illustration, I last checked them 5pm yesterday.

If such talk of "RSS" and "feeds" and "Safari sucks a$s" confuses you, please head here and here

Oy vey. I'll be out of town a few days, sampling Austin. I'll try and take some reasonable pictures, but in the mean time, here's my latest Sugarzine column, a long and reasonably well-argued collection of reviews linked - just - by a common theme. Could have done with a bit more care, but then it usually can. Surprisingly fun.

You have yourselves a gooooood time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home