Saturday, March 24, 2007

Miami Debased Machine


Miami Debased Machine
Originally uploaded by Gringcorp.
Any plans that I'd had to provide dispatches from Miami evaporated in the face of driving rain, wind, my inability to remember my camera, and the fact that, as ever, I barely left my hotel. I had a jolly meal with some Central Americans at a joint called Setai, and some good fun hours with some gin, but in general the trip was the same antiseptic and mostly unnecessary waste of jetfuel that these things always are.

I snapped the above with my telephone on the way back to the airport, a steep-sided and decrepit roof that seems to have no industrial nor climatic justification, and has been captured very badly, since I was rushing to avoid the car coming up in the outside lane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home