Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sucky SCRAM

Headline of the day:

Is Lindsay Lohan the new Robert Downey, Jr.?

Now that's the kind of informed pattern recognition I can relate to.

Wanted to embed some youtube video right here, but the video I had in mind has not made it up yet. I am upset, since I had assumed that any lazy or harried blogger could find a music video up there that expressed just what he was saying, embed it in his or her site, and make it look like they had actually posted something new.

Still, I found what I needed, at MTV.com, of all places, so everything is at right with the world. You'll just have to click:

Surgery - "Off The A List"

For an explanation of why this song is so lovely, and not just droll commentary on Ms. Lohan's condition, please visit this fine blog

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

I never thought about that before, but its true - Lindsay is the new Robert Downey Jr.(with only a small percentage of the acting talent that is...lol)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home