Monday, March 03, 2008

The Hidden Depths of the Vader Clan

Sorry to come back to the land of the living with such a short and whimsical post, but I hope that a shift to a slightly less punishing schedule will allow me to be a little more consistent in the future. If it's any consolation I haven't done much commenting anywhere, except a few at Market Movers, where I was mostly getting exercised about bond insurers.

Still, one delightful detail jumped out from an article that Mr. Salmon linked to in the Wall Street Journal on sawdust shortages.

"Robert Vader of Fair Grove, Mo., buys scores of bags of fluffy pine shavings a month for his business, called Vader's Bunnies and Pets"

Would you buy a bunny from a man called Vader? I couldn't help but worrying that my bunny would be encouraging me to give into my anger the whole time, and destroying Alderaan (yes, I know, it was Grand Moff Tarkin, but, well, you know). So here's a run down of the Vader clan:

Darth: Sith lord. Dark side practitioner. Destroyer of worlds
Robert: Sells bunnies
Jeff: Well.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home