Monday, February 02, 2009

Ripping Fun

The only real rule this blog has is that if I promise to write a post on a particular subject I will never, ever come through on it. The reason I make these promises is that sometimes I don't have the time to put up something substantive, decide instead to put up something scrappy and meretricious, and to bolster my intellectual credentials then promise something really heavyweight later.

To whit: Very soon I'm going to put something long up on the massively unhelpful way Americans think about economic strata. Really.

But for now, I just want to note that bang in time for top swimmer Michael Phelps to be photographed taking hits from a marijuana bong while in line for massive amounts of sponsorship, the mighty Stonerobixxx blog decides to put up a couple of releases by doom rock titans Bongripper.

Who says stoner rock fans are too wasted to know what's going on around them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home