Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ready, "Get", Go

I haven't so far mentioned the public hearing taking place today on the godawful stadium project. All spanners and brickbats available should be thrown at this tax-wasting monstrosity. Because judging by how the bonds for the new Yankee and Met stadiums sold, the man Ratner is not going to have a hard time funding his own boondoggle. I'd like to give you more of an idea of how the two baseball deals worked, but it kind of conflicts with my day job, so I will unfortunately demur.

Instead I'll post a remix of the new Rapture single. Not so much because it's rare, or topical, or hasn't appeared anywhere else (ahem), but because Mrs. Cutesome says she likes it. Now, she even remembers seeing them in Philly a few years back.

The Rapture - "Get Myself Into It (Remix)"
Buy the album real soon, like

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home