Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Motherlode

It's the sort of day that demands you go out into the world and check out whatever's going on, be it the purple-clad children graduating NYU, or a frothing picket outside the headquarters of craven, thieving Verizon. Hell, I even had the bona fides to get into this press conference about the Atlantic Yards project. But I didn't go, and neither did poor Norman Oder, who knows much more about the project than I do.

But I've just been to the dentist, and my face is still numb, and I'm a waster, and 50% of you are perverts, so....

Molly Kroon screengrabs!




I feel soiled, and would like to add that she is a prairie dog next to the luminous Cutesome, but some of you seem to like that.

2 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Miguel said...

i am typing this thank you with one hand.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Gringcorp said...

Now wash up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home