Monday, June 12, 2006

Well, It's More Like A Paste


Ya know, I really did think that I'd be back online before Fafblog. But twas not to be. This is, I must stress, not going to be a full-fledged return to form, much less a gonzo-travelogue of the last two weeks. I've been pitched back face-first into dayjobland, with deadlines a-go-go, and some copy just in from the freeelance drones that oozes evil.

What did we bring back from our travels, besides many carpets and some amusing intestinal bacteria? A serious craving for Chinese food and METOL.

More soon, hopefully. Did we post this tune already? Possibly.

The Hellacopters - "Holiday Cramps"
Buy "Cream Of The Crap, Vol 2" here. Not the first exhortation, I know, but it really is good

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carpets? 4 reals?

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Gringcorp said...

Oh yeah baby, I got you shaggy goodness

 

Post a Comment

<< Home