Monday, April 23, 2007

Someone Always Loved You Boris Yeltsin


It looks like top Missouri power popsters Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin will need a new name. Not that this should be the automatic reaction to the news that a titan of post-Soviet politics has passed away, but I couldn't drag my Novocaine-soaked brain into a higher gear right now if my life depended on it. Suffice it to say that the trainwreck president's legacy, one V. Putin, is sufficiently nasty that being used as a feeble way of propping midwestern indie rockers is the least of his historiographical worries.

Yes, I've been away. Yes, sometimes I had internet (Here, but not here. Hell, no). No, I didn't have the energy to post. And no, to my eternal chagrin, I did not make it to the Sugarzine event. Mrs. Cutesome doesn't do Queens, and I have an entire fake online life to maintain separately.

Anyhoo, what I did do once in the last week was get full-bore into Mormon culture. The results later on this week.

[I'm telling you, I beat Idolator to the punch by several minutes. But they have a link to TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN Wu Tang downloads, so they win]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home