Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hella Cross

Another bright day dawns, another post begins with bowing and scraping, and saying sorry for not posting much. I was mostly locked in a small room with state transportation officials, and spent the evening doling out gongs in the relatively rock pig surroundings of Gotham Hall. Today I have mostly been moaning, cutting and pasting. Such are the wages of sin.

So, this week's rockness looks seriously good. You've got the Mig-Hole bands like Black Dice playing a top secret Todd P show on an abandoned water taxi on Newtown Creek (or not, if I happen to be lying.

Still, I'm an utter meathead, so the Hellacopters at the Bowery on Friday look good. Problem is, I have a romantic assignation that evening, so Thursday's looking better. That night, we got the same people we saw the other month in DUMBO playing opposite sides of the east river.

Pity, because I must say, I fancy hairy Scandinavians doing brutal soul covers something rotten right now. Not as much as Friday's dining companion, but... well, you get the idea.

The Hellacopters - "Whole Lot of Shakin' in My Heart (Since I Met You)"
Buy White Trash Soul Here. Smokey get real paid. No, really

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home